The annual Crystal Kite Award is a peer-given award to recognize great books from 15 SCBWI regional divisions around the world.
ROUND TWO HAS STARTED! VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE BOOK.
You must be a current member to vote.
Round Two: May 1 – May 13
Round 2 voting ends May 13, 2020 (at 5pm US pacific time)
Winners announced later in June, 2020.
Winners receive a crystal, engraved kite award, an opportunity to present at a regional conference, a silver sticker for their winning book, and one winner will be chosen to present at the LA Summer Conference.
You may only vote for a book that is in your own division:
· Atlantic (Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, Washington DC, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland)
· California, Hawaii
· Midsouth (Kansas, Arkansas, Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri, Mississippi, Louisiana)
· Midwest (Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio)
· New England (Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire. Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island)
· New York
· Southeast (Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama)
· Southwest (Nevada, Arizona, Utah…
View original post 109 more words